Interested in reading about horses?

This blog is all about horse books which are available on Amazon, mainly as eBooks for your Kindle but there are also paper books as well. Each day, free eBooks are updated for that day - grab them quick (no limit on the number given away on the day it is free). If you don't have a Kindle but want a free Kindle reading app from Amazon, click the link below (yes, it is free). It only takes a few minutes to get one on your computer, laptop, Android, iPhone or iPad and allows you to access the million or so eBooks available on Amazon. All links on this blog are safe ones which will only take you to Amazon.



Please let your friends and forums know about this blog - the more books that can be given away, the more the authors are promoted, which is why they agree to make them free for a few days. (And if you don't have a Kindle... consider one - I bought one for me, one for my daughter and a third for my 75 year old mother, and I linked the accounts so that every book I buy or pick up for free can be put on any or all Kindles. All of us love our Kindles!)


Thursday, January 19, 2012

I nearly missed this one today - Maxwell's Closet -  it is free today (not sure if it is free tomorrow). It's a children's fantasy novel, perhaps along the lines of Lord Of The Rings meets Narnia meets a good laugh. And there are horses in it. I downloaded it and looked... definitely horses. I'm no child, but the writing looks good enough for me to enjoy, so I'll be reading it myself, and I'm sure any of the ankle-biters around your house would enjoy it. Be quick and grab it while it is free - I suspect it will become very popular.

And, just because I can, I'm also adding my books here - they aren't free, but they're good reads. Horses Of The Sun is only $1.99 (so far, from sales, I've probably made enough money out of it to feed one small pony for about three days, lol... but it's not about the money) and Flame is $2.99. If anyone has children hanging around saying, "I'm bored!", then send them to www.theoutbackriders.com as there's a competition there for young people aged under 16 and they can win some art work (they don't have to have read Horses Of The Sun to enter - open to all aged under 16).  Tomorrow, I think I'll feature some of Ann Nyland's horse books - some really good, interesting and informative reading there - I found her horse worming book to be a real eye opener and learned a lot from that.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to comment on horse books, or share information about horse books you would like to see featured but - to keep the comments page suitable for child readers - they will need to be approved by me before appearing here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.