Interested in reading about horses?

This blog is all about horse books which are available on Amazon, mainly as eBooks for your Kindle but there are also paper books as well. Each day, free eBooks are updated for that day - grab them quick (no limit on the number given away on the day it is free). If you don't have a Kindle but want a free Kindle reading app from Amazon, click the link below (yes, it is free). It only takes a few minutes to get one on your computer, laptop, Android, iPhone or iPad and allows you to access the million or so eBooks available on Amazon. All links on this blog are safe ones which will only take you to Amazon.



Please let your friends and forums know about this blog - the more books that can be given away, the more the authors are promoted, which is why they agree to make them free for a few days. (And if you don't have a Kindle... consider one - I bought one for me, one for my daughter and a third for my 75 year old mother, and I linked the accounts so that every book I buy or pick up for free can be put on any or all Kindles. All of us love our Kindles!)


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TODAY'S FREE eBOOKS

These eBooks are free today! If you're new to Good Horse Books, scroll down to other 'free today' posts to read up on why they're free, how to get them, how to get a free Kindle reading app if you don't have a Kindle, etc. etc. If you read one of free books and like it, please give the author a high star rating and good review, as that is what they are hoping to achieve by giving you the book for free. good horse books, racehorses, arabians, horse riding, how to ride a horse, foaling, books about dogs, dog books, racing
Books that have something to do with horses... Wow -  Method In My Madness is a corker of a book! Mind you, I LOVE racehorses (had quite a few in my time), but this book will suit anyone with an interest in horses and people... get it while it is free, and give a good star rating and review if you like it. It's free today on Kindle and over $25 if you want to buy it as a hardback... you do the math.
The Pet Psychic Diaries... well, there's a horse in there who didn't like his name, so I'm putting that in the 'horse' section of free books, and the older I get, the more I'm convinced that much of our communication with our horses and other animals moves beyond verbal and body language... I swear there are times I simply 'think' move over or canter or back away from me now and the horses get the message, and I seem to understand what they are 'saying', so I'm not going to knock those who claim to be psychic as I think, perhaps, all those who are great with horses are using those skills without realising it.


Books that have nothing to do with horses but they are rated well, have good reviews and are FREE!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You are more than welcome to comment on horse books, or share information about horse books you would like to see featured but - to keep the comments page suitable for child readers - they will need to be approved by me before appearing here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.